This course covers the following topics in the Caplin Platform:
- Installation: you will learn how to install Caplin Platform components using the Platform's Deployment Framework
- Monitoring: you will learn how to use the Caplin Management Console (CMC) to monitor Caplin Platform components
- Integration adapters: you will learn how to create adapters that itegrate the Caplin Platform with your backend systems.
- Pricing: you will create an integration adapter that provides FX pricing data
- Trading: you will create an integration adapter that provides trading functionality to web clients
- Permissioning: you will create an integration adapter that provides permissioning data to the Caplin Permissioning Service, an optional Liberator module for managing authentication and authorisation of users.
- Filtering data: you will learn how to use Transformer's Refiner module to sort and filter data provided by integration adapters
Internet access to the Caplin GitHub site: https://github.com/caplin/project-templates
Ensure that you have, or can download, the latest versions of the following software:
- Deployment Framework 7
- Caplin Liberator 7
- Caplin Permissioning Service 7 (Liberator module)
- Caplin Transformer 7
- Caplin Refiner 7 (Transformer module)
- Caplin Management Console
- The following Caplin Java libraries, available in the latest version of the Caplin Integration Suite and from Caplin's Artifactory repository (coming soon):
- DataSource for Java (datasource-java-version-jar-with-dependencies.jar)
- Permissioning DataSource for Java (permissioning-datasource-version.jar)
- Trading DataSource for Java (trading-datasource-version.jar)
Download the instructor's slide show presentations for the course.