Tools & Components
Launched in 2012, BladeRunner is an HTML5 development framework for building modular enterprise-scale HTML5 apps. It consists of a set of conventions and a toolkit for developing, testing and deploying apps.
We also offer a suite of tools and components for adding web trading functionality. Available separately, they can be used individually or in combination and are designed to work with existing HTML5 libraries.
The table below shows each of the components - click on a tile to visit the developers' page for that item.
A framework for building modular enterprise-scale HTML5 apps composed of Blades. It consists of a set of conventions and a toolkit for developing, testing and deploying apps.Read more
Included with BladeRunner:
Unit testing using js-test-driver and BDD-style acceptance tests integrated with BladeRunner
BladeRunner addresses those concerns by providing:
- Class/Script loading and dependency management
- MVC-type patterns to enforce separation of concerns
- Name-spacing and code privacy
- Unit and acceptance testing
- Efficient bundling and deployment of large apps
With BladeRunner you develop discrete name-spaced re-usable code modules (blades) that you can run stand-alone or integrated in a full application.
- Substantially reduced time to market
- Improved app quality & maintainability
- Easier support for multiple devices, including mobile
- Reduced development costs
- Reduced risk of development
- Creates library of re-usable modules for even faster development