Tools & Components
Launched in 2012, BladeRunner is an HTML5 development framework for building modular enterprise-scale HTML5 apps. It consists of a set of conventions and a toolkit for developing, testing and deploying apps.
We also offer a suite of tools and components for adding web trading functionality. Available separately, they can be used individually or in combination and are designed to work with existing HTML5 libraries.
The table below shows each of the components - click on a tile to visit the developers' page for that item.
A framework for building modular enterprise-scale HTML5 apps composed of Blades. It consists of a set of conventions and a toolkit for developing, testing and deploying apps.Read more Join Beta Program
Included with BladeRunner:
Unit testing using js-test-driver and BDD-style acceptance tests integrated with BladeRunner
BladeRunner addresses those concerns by providing:
- Class/Script loading and dependency management
- MVC-type patterns to enforce separation of concerns
- Name-spacing and code privacy
- Unit and acceptance testing
- Efficient bundling and deployment of large apps
With BladeRunner you develop discrete name-spaced re-usable code modules (blades) that you can run stand-alone or integrated in a full application.
- Substantially reduced time to market
- Improved app quality & maintainability
- Easier support for multiple devices, including mobile
- Reduced development costs
- Reduced risk of development
- Creates library of re-usable modules for even faster development
Caplin HTML5 Libraries
A familiar tree-view for organising large data-sets, updating its content and structure in real time from a live data feed
Re-use UI controls, parsers, formatters and styling components across your application. Renderers are also designed to deal with rapidly changing data in the most efficient manner.
Set up alerts to notify users about events that occur within data streamed through the Caplin Platform or other back-end systems.
A fine-grained, real-time user permissions system for your web application, which you can use to change GUI components and adapt users’ views and privileges.