This is an opportunity to join the Professional Services team of a creative and outstanding technology software company. Caplin Systems has been around for 20 years and markets web-based trading technology: software components, front end solutions, and professional services. Our customers include four of the top five global banks (by FX volume) as well as leading regional and national financial institutions. We currently have a vacancy for a Client Delivery Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with clients including some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. The role will be based in our London office in the City on a permanent basis with global travel as required. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services.
You will join a dynamic team of Project Managers and be using your client-facing delivery skills to drive relationships and coordinate deliveries across Caplin’s customer base.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for client requests on each account.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers and create a positive experience for our customers.
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied & informed.
- Understand, gather, and document requirements & actions out of those sessions.
- Organise requirements into a backlog and a set of releases, managing expectations of all stakeholders, in collaboration with the customers, Caplin support, product owners, architects and designers.
- Create delivery plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Manage cross-Product deliveries, internally and to customers.
- Manage the customer relationship during delivery.
- Implement or enhance delivery processes that make responsibilities and expectations clear.
- Producing and standardising client reporting for both internal and external communication.
You should apply if:
- A minimum of 2 years’ agile project management experience in software (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean). You understand waterfall deliveries and the pros/cons of each delivery method.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- An interest in building relationships with the clients with whom you work.
- Motivation and tenacity in problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent and demonstrable visualisation skills.
- Effective time-management skills, ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently and manage deadlines.
- Experience of working with user stories and/or use cases.
- Excellent customer facing skills and the ability to create rapport with all levels of stakeholder.
- Drive, energy and accountability.
- A degree at 2:1 or above.
- Commercial acumen.
- Track record of delivering front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
- FX domain knowledge.
- Some business and requirements analysis experience.
- Experience of front to back office stack for complex FX web trading systems.