This is an opportunity to join a creative, cutting edge software company.
Caplin is the market leader in web trading technology and single-dealer platforms. Its award-winning software enables its customers to build high-performance web trading apps and to deliver real-time information, including live prices, securely and reliably to those apps.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organisation at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with blue-chip global financial clients.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for providing expertise in the areas of Information Security, compliance, IT audit, risk management and data privacy. They will implement and maintain industry best practices, including ISO 270001. This is a new role and so requires someone with the experience necessary to help establish new controls and processes.
- Primary point of contact for information security issues
- Obtaining and maintaining an ISO 27001 certification, including maintaining ISMS tools and documentation
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory, legal and customer contractual requirements
- Developing new content and methods for security education and awareness.
- Providing information security advice to the business.
- Assisting with day-to-day operational issues and incidents.
- Manage and update business continuity and disaster recovery plans as well as coordinate disaster recovery and business continuity testing
- Support third-party audits and respond to risk/compliance requests from customers and regulators
- Advising senior management on specialised areas of expertise
- Maintain awareness of current and emerging security risks, regulatory decisions and emerging threats to businesses.
You should apply if:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified as a either a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Information Security principles and best practices such as ISO 27001
- Proven track record with information security projects
- 5+ years of total experience in security compliance or operations
- A team player able to work well with other areas of the business
- Proactive and self-improving
- Detail oriented
Other desirable skills
- Understanding and implementation experience of Public Cloud best practice
- Knowledge of data protection regulations, including GDPR
- Experience of working with regulated financial institutions