This package defines the interfaces for sending News messages.
A News message defines the headline text that provides a brief description of a news article. It contains:
- A subject that identifies the news message.
- The text of the headline.
- A reference to the corresponding story (if any) for the headline.
- The date and time that the headline was created.
- An optional set of keywords or terms describing the news headline, which can be used to locate the story in a search result. For example, the products, topics, or companies the news headline is related to.
- An optional permission string that allows a Liberator authentication module to check which clients have access to the headline.