This topic describes how to upgrade the Barracuda Order Adapter.
Upgrading the adapter
To upgrade the Barracuda Order Adapter using the Caplin Deployment Framework, follow the instructions below:
- Copy the new Barracuda Order Adapter blade archive to the <framework_root>/kits directory
- Deploy the new adapter over the old adapter:
- ./dfw deploy BarracudaOrderAdapter
- Manually update the override files in the <framework-root>/global_config/overrides/BarracudaOrderAdapter/etc directory with any configuration changes introduced by the new version of the adapter.
- To preserve any changes you may have made to the adapter's configuration override files, the override files from the new version of the adapter are not installed during an upgrade. Extract the installation files for the previous version and the new version of the Barracuda Order Adapter to separate directories, and use the diff utility to identify changes to the override files in the directory <adapter-blade-root>/overrides/BarracudaOrderAdapter/etc.