This page describes how to import a CIS project into the Eclipse IDE.
For more information on creating a CIS project, see Create a new CIS project.
Importing a blade project into Eclipse
To import a new project into Eclipse, follow the steps below:
- Open the Eclipse IDE
- Click File > New > Java Project. The New Java Project dialog appears.
- In the Project name box, type the name of the project. This must be the same name you used for the -n argument to the CIS Toolkit's create command.
- Deselect Use default location.
- In the Location field, enter the location of the project you created using the CIS Toolkit.
- Click Next. The Java Settings page appears.
- In the Source tab, right-click the src/test/java folder, and click Use as source folder
- Click Finish