This page provides an overview of FX Mobile's client-side and server-side system requirements.
This section lists the client operating systems, web browsers and devices that FX Mobile is tested on prior to release.
Operating system and web browser versions
New releases of FX Mobile are tested on the following combinations of operating system and web browser.
Apple iOS and Apple Safari:
- iOS: the two most recent major releases of iOS available at the time of testing.
- Safari: the version of Apple Safari included with iOS
Google Android and Google Chrome:
- Android: 4.4 (KitKat), 5.1 (Lollipop), 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chrome: the three most recent versions of Google Chrome available at the time of testing.
For the specific operating systems and web browsers a release of FX Mobile was tested on, see the release notes.
New releases of FX Mobile are tested on the following devices prior to release.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 5S
- Apple iPad Air
- Apple iPad Mini 1
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- LG Nexus 5X
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S Mini
FX Mobile is designed to interface with Caplin's suite of server-side components: Caplin Platform. For server-side system requirements, see Caplin Platform's Hardware and Software Requirements.