Transformer's Caplin Refiner blade has default configuration settings, so once you've deployed it, it should work without further configuration. However, you can modify Caplin Refiner's configuration properties if required; for example, to improve filtering and sorting performance. To do this:
Open the file <Framework-root>/global_config/overrides/RefinerService/Transformer/etc/refiner.properties
(<Framework-root> is the topmost directory of the Deployment Framework.)
Add configuration property values to the file from the set listed in Refiner configuration properties.
The format of a property is a dot-separated property name with an associated value, like this:
- Refiner overview
- Reference: Refiner configuration properties
- How can I... Configure sorting and filtering (in Caplin Trader 4 grids).
- How can I... Deploy the Refiner Service Module
- How can I... Filter and Sort in Refiner
- How can I... Implement custom sorting and filtering in Refiner
- How can I... Access Refiner through StreamLink
- How can I... Set Refiner user permissions and subject mappings