Caplin Trader API Documentation
Caplin Trader libraries
Developer documentation for Caplin Trader is located on the Caplin developer site.
- alerts: The alerts library defines interfaces for triggers and notifications services, and includes fixtures and stubs for testing and development of components using these services.
- chart: The chart library provides classes that can be used to obtain chart series data from a backend system (such as Caplin Liberator).
- component: Provides the caplin.component.Component interface that must be implemented by any classes that want to be loaded into a Panel or dialog.
- control: The control library provides various screen controls for use in the Renderer Framework.
- dom: Provides low level utility classes that standardize the interaction with the Document Object Model (DOM), hiding away the intricacies and subtleties of the DOM interaction within different browsers.
- element: The element library provides a flexible means of incorporating screen controls.
- fx: The FX library provides classes specific to FX applications.
- grid: Provides all the necessary classes needed to build real-time grids and integration with other systems.
- i18n: Provides the caplin.i18n.Translator class which is responsible for converting localization tokens into translated text.
- layout: The layout package provides a service to manage layouts in a single page web application.
- menu: The menu library provides all the necessary classes to generate a menu along with a PresenterControl and a menu PresentationNode for presenter integration (see live examples).
- popout: The popout library provides a means for popping out content from the application into a new browser window, and also provides a mechanism for communication between the main application and the popped out content.
- security: Provides the necessary classes for extracting current permissions from the Caplin Permission DataSource.
- services: Provides a service pattern utility class for defining and utilising Services within BladeRunner.
- sl4badapter: Provides classes and services for loading applications that utilise an SL4B connection.
- sljsadapter: Provides classes and services for loading applications that utilise a StreamLink JS connection.
- trading: A simple, event based messaging API for communicating domain specific trade events.
- watchlist: Defines interfaces for watchlist services, and includes fixtures and stubs for testing and development of components using these services.