Caplin and ITRS Group demo real-time monitoring for single-dealer platforms
London & New York – October 9th 2013 - Caplin, market leader in single-dealer platforms, and ITRS, leading global provider of performance monitoring and management technology, will be demonstrating the new Geneos plug-in live at the Caplin stand at the European Trading Architecture Summit on November 19th in London.
This solution, which is already live in a large regional bank, has been specifically designed to enable operations and management to have ‘real-time’ visibility, key metric dashboard overviews, alerting capabilities with deep click through and drilldown into the performance and latency of their single-dealer platform.
Caplin CEO Paul Caplin, said, “Through our partnership with ITRS we can now offer banks the ability to monitor real-time data, performance and usage of their single-dealer platforms. With volumes never higher for SDP trading, this partnership could not have come at a better time, as it delivers a decisive advantage to our joint customers in both quality of service and customer intelligence."
ITRS Group CEO, Kevin Covington, said, “Providing our clients with a single view of their entire technology environment is critical. This partnership ensures that we can collect, analyse and visualise key performance metrics from Caplin’s single-dealer platform within Geneos. Combining this with wider system data enables us to provide our clients with more meaningful information, visibility and insight delivering more value to their business.”
Other recent news releases
- Caplin Launches First Motif for FX 23 Sep t2013 HTML
- ZKB and Caplin Win Waters Technology Award for Best Implementation at a Sell-Side Firm April 24th 2013 HTML
- Caplin and OpenFin partner to accelerate HTML5 adoption, April 18th 2013 HTML
- Caplin enhances trading and data support for Android and IOS devices, 12 February 2013 HTML|PDF
- Standard Bank selects Caplin Trader for multi-asset online trading, 23 January 2013 HTML|PDF
- Jyske Bank partners with Caplin and Progress Software to deliver FX solution, 21 November 2012 HTML|PDF
- Caplin Trader 3 - a production ready web trading solution built entirely in HTML5, 14 November 2012 HTML|PDF
- Caplin joins forces with Progress Apama to provide end-to-end e-commerce solution, 6 November 2012 HTML|PDF
- Caplin announces BladeRunner - an HTML5 breakthrough for web trading 17 September 2012
- Caplin Presenter improves development of financial web applications 17 February 2012
- Caplin’s revenue growth continues 27 October 2011
- Caplin Refiner improves performance of financial web applications 13 September 2011
- Caplin reports record results 15 April 2011
- Caplin’s clients sweep up in Digital FX Awards 11 April 2011
- Caplin opens US office, appoints general manager 16 February 2011