Unless you have completed the basic Caplin Platform and Integration Suite course and developed the Pricing, Trading and Permissioning Integration Adapters please follow the set of steps in this tutorial to get your platfoorm up and running before starting this course.
- Set up your development environment.
- Download the Deployment Framework and use cygwin to unzip it to your hard drive.
- Deactivate the OpenPermissioning blade by running the following command in the extracted directory:
./dfw deactivate OpenPermissioning
- Download Liberator, Transformer, Refiner Service, Permissioning Service and the CMC to the Deployment Framework's kits directory. Deploy these components in the Deployment Framework:
- Activate the LiberatorJMX and TransformerJMX blades:
./dfw activate LiberatorJMX
./dfw activate TransformerJMX
- Implement, export and deploy a Pricing Integration Adapter.
- Implement, export and deploy a Trading Integration Adapter.
- Implement, export and deploy a Permissioning Integration Adapter.
- Configure the CMC:
and start up the CMC:
- Start up the Caplin Platform:
Also start up the mock pricing and trading server.
- When you start up all the components (Liberator, Transformer and the 3 Integration Adapters) you should see each of these become connected in the CMC. You will be able to use Liberator Explorer to subscribe to FX prices as the admin user, or the trading test client page to subscribe as any user and to request FX prices and trade on FX currency pairs.